Test Pattern for CUSAT CAT 2011
The Test comprises two papers:
a.) Mathematics (Test Code 101)
b.) Physics and Chemistry (Test Code 101)
- Each of these papers consists of 125 objective type questions.
- Physics and Chemistry (plus two level) paper maintains a ratio of 3:2.
- All candidates applying for any of the following first degree programmes in Engineering & Technology have to necessarily
take both the papers of the Test Code 101.
Marks and Scoring
- The CAT score will be calculated as per the formula, S = 3R – 1W, where S is the CAT score, R is the number of right answers and W is the number of wrong answers.
- Negative marks will be given for each wrong answer. In case of a tie, the existing Universtiy norms will be followed.