- Submission of Online Application does not reserve any type of admission to the University which is subject to compliance with Rules and Regulations of the University in force at the time of admission.
- All Candidates applying for Common Admission Test 2013 (CAT 2013) should submit their applications on-line. International candidates and those applying for the B.Tech Lateral Entry programme (Diploma-holders)/MBA/MTECH should also submit their applications on-line. Candidates for PhD//M Phil/ MA Translation-German & Russian / Diploma/Certificate programmes need not submit online application form. They can obtain the printed application from the concerned Departments. (see course of study) by paying the required application fee through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “Registrar, CUSAT” payable at Ernakulam.
|FOR ALL COURSES OTHER THAN DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
|General Category Candidates
|SC/ST Category Candidates
Candidates who apply under NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only)
Candidates opting Test Center at Dubai should remit an additional amount of Rs.10000/-(Rupees Ten thousand only)(in addition to the fee paid using chalan) by way of Demand Draft favouring Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam. See General Instructions.
|FOR DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
|General Category Candidates
|SC/ST Category Candidates
|For all courses
- Note:- Candidates having both Plus-Two and three year Diploma qualifications and intending to apply for both regular B Tech programmes and Lateral Entry to B Tech Programmes are required to submit separate applications by remitting the fees specified i.e. Rs.950/-+Rs.950/- for General candidates and Rs.425/-+Rs.425/- for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates.
- Candidates should retain sufficient number of copies of the Confirmation Page and the counterfoil of the fee chalan for their reference.
- The online application submission is a two-stage process.
- In the first stage the candidate should furnish correctly all details required in the online registration form and upload his/her recent passport size(color) photograph(150 x 200 pixels) and signature (250 x 85 pixels)
(Please note that the once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes is possible.. )
- Take printout of the chalan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank. (Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the chalan form before leaving the bank). Re-login to the CUSAT website using your registration number and date of birth and enter the payment details such as the journal number, bank name, branch name and code and date. Finally press the SUBMIT button to get your application print out which can be retained by the candidate.
- No document in original or copy need be sent to the University, unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- Candidates are requested to check the status ten days after the final submission of the application.
- If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within the time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated in the status page.
- Candidates who have applied for MBA/M Tech programmes should re-login during the period from 15-03-2013 to 30-03-2013 to submit their CMAT/GATE score details, respectively failing which such candidates will be treated as having no valid CMAT/ GATE score .
- The candidates should download the admit card for the Common Admission Test from the website (http://cusat.nic.in) w.e.f. the April 24th, 2013. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Candidates must retain the Admit Card till the admission process is over. (To be produced wherever demanded)
- No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2013 without a valid Admit Card.
- Eligibility criteria for each programme are given in the prospectus. The responsibility for ensuring satisfactory compliance to the prescribed criteria is vested solely with the applicant. Claims found untenable upon subsequent scrutiny shall result in summary disqualification of the applicant concerned and cancellation of any or all admission processes undergone.
- The choice of the Test Subject/Test Centre is the sole responsibility of the applicant and the selections once exercised in the Online Application Form shall be final and irrevocable. Even if a candidate takes the CAT according to a subject of his/her choice, but otherwise does not satisfy the conditions of eligibility prescribed in the Notification/Prospectus, he/she will not be considered for admission.
- The candidates are requested to visit the website (http://cusat.nic.in) regularly to keep themselves updated
- The register number should be q
uoted in all communications with the University.
- Claims/Requests for benefits under any reservations (Communal Reservation/ Special Reservations etc.) other than what is indicated by the candidate in the CAT 2013 online application, will not be considered for counseling/admission.
- The University reserves the right to add, delete or amend any of the stipulations regarding the reservation criteria, eligibility, intake, specialization, type of programmes, rules, regulations, fee structure etc. at any time without any notice and these will be applicable to the candidates seeking admission.
- Remember, the registration number, date of birth, email id, phone no. etc are vital information to be provided by the candidate which will be required in the later stages of admission.
The Director, IRAA, CUSAT, Kochi -682022
Ph : +91-484-2577159, 2577100, 2862256,2862257