All candidates who attend the GD and Interview and find their names in the final rank list for counseling will be called for counseling to be held at School of Management Studies , CUSAT by the last week of June 2013. You have to produce the following documents in original along with attested copies each at the time of counseling for admission to be held during the last week of June 2013. The Schedule for counseling will also be published in the University Website. (No separate letter will be sent)
1. Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Course Completion Certificate
2. CMAT Score Card and CMAT Admit Card.
3. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
4. 10th Standard Certificate & All mark lists of all years/semesters of the Qualifying Degree Examination
5. Migration Certificate in respect of candidates who have studied last in Institutions outside the state of Kerala
6. Conversion table obtained from the institution, in case of candidates who have grade points instead of marks.
7. Income Certificate & Community Certificate from the Village Officer issued after the date of notification of the course, in case of candidates from Backward Community who are claiming reservation under SEBC [Non-creamy layer certificate is not sufficient].
8. Valid document(s) to prove Keralite status, if applicable. [Please refer the academic notification and prospectus for details]
9. Community Certificate issued by Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST Candidates
10. Certificate from Medical Board in case of candidates seeking admission under Physically Handicapped Quota.
11. Certificate proving proficiency in Sports, if selection is under Sports Quota.
12. Certificate to the effect that the candidate has 3 or more years of supervisory/executive experience (after taking the Degree) and a No Objection Certificate from the employer in the case of candidates seeking admission for MBA (Part Time) course under “Experienced Category”.
13. Two sets of copies of all original certificates / documents [attested by Gazetted Officer] mentioned above.
Please note that:
a) Candidates awaiting results of any supplementary examinations are not eligible for admission.
b) Allowing you to appear for Group Discussion and Interview is in no way to confirming your eligibility for admission to Management programmes.