Are you crazy about hacking ??? Want to learn advanced ethical hacking ???
Then this is the right place for you to be ..
This year CUSAT,in it’s TechFest “Xplendor” it organizes “HackTrack“-Two Days workshop on Ethical Hacking and Information Security in association with Sunny Vaghela, Director & CTO of TechDefence Pvt. Ltd.
The workshop is specially designed by TechDefence in co-ordination with CUSAT, Cochin for aspiring hacking and information security geeks as part of Xplendor ‘ 10.
• Live Demonstration of Latest Hacking Techniques & tools.
• Live investigation Demonstration of various cases solved by Sunny Vaghela.
• Personal Interaction with Sunny Vaghela.
• Hands on Practice Sessions
• Ethical Hacking Toolkit(Includes PowerPoint Presentations,Tools,Ebooks).
Key benefits of TechDefence:
• We have rich experience working on cases & training for Crime Branch, Ahmedabad, Nasik, Rajkot & Hyderabad.
• Successfully Conducted more than 160 workshops & seminars for Students & Professionals across globe.
• We helped Top Investigating Agencies to solve Cyber Terrorism Cases like Ahmedabad & Mumbai Blasts Cases.
• We do not use third party tools. we have developed our Crypters, remote administration tools, Scripts etc.
• Our Director & Trainer is supported by Ministry of Home Affairs, Malaysia.
• Topper of Workshop will be offered CCSE (Certified Cyber Security Expert) worth 15,000 INR.
Information Gathering And Scanning
Mobile & VoIP Hacking
Web Application Hacking
Cyber Crime Investigation
Workshop package includes:
Workshop participation fee
TechDefence ethical hacking toolkit fee
CPH certification fee
Ethical hacking handouts
Workshop duration: 2 days (10 hours, 5 hours/day)
=”font-weight: bold;”>Sunny Vaghela (Director & CTO,TechDefence Pvt. Ltd.) – Sunny Vaghela is serial entrepreneur & has wide experience in the field of Ethical Hacking,Cyber Crime Investigation & Forensics.At 17,Sunny has found many loopholes in SMS & VoIP Technology.At 18,Sunny Has found loopholes like “session
hijacking” & “cross site scripting” in popular social networking website orkut.com. At 19 Sunny Vaghela has been awarded by Rajiv Gandhi Young Achiever Award as IT Expert of Gujarat.At 20, he has solved more than 20 cases in association with Crime Branch,Ahmedabad. He has also traced out Terror Email Trail of Ahmedabad Serial Bomb blasts.He has also helped Mumbai Police to get information on “jamat ud dawah” after Mumbai Terror Attacks.He has addressed more than 160 IT security conferences at National & International Level all across globe.At 21, he is founder of TechDefence Consulting Pvt Ltd & handling operations of India & Mauritius.
“XPLENDOR 2010- an annual Techno management fest”
Cochin Univeristy of Science & Technology,Cochin-22,Kerala.
Rs. 450 for CUSAT students
Rs. 550 for Non CUSAT students.
Notes for Registration:
- Last Date for online registration is 20th January,2010.
- Limited Seats are available.
- Students can pay their fees on the spot on 21st January,2010
- Fees paid through any mode is non refundable.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact:
Mobile: +91 8000038655
For other queries, kinldy contact workshop coordinators:
2)Shijima M S