Date of publication of Results:28’th October, 2014.
- Last dates for submitting applications for Scrutiny and Revaluation at the Respective Examination Centers are 07-11-2014 and 13-11-2014 respectively
- Under no circumstances the applications submitted after the last date prescribed or the applications submitted other than the exam centers will be accepted.
- Incomplete and defective applications will be rejected summarily
- Prior to 2005 admission candidates are requested to contact their Colleges / respective Examination Sections in the University for their Results
- The Examination Centers shall ensure that the Soft Copies of the applications for Scrutiny and Revaluation be forwarded to the email-id [email protected] on 14-11-2014 and hard copies along with applications and prescribed fee to the office of the Controller of Examinations on or before 17-11-2014.Applications received after 17-11-2014 will not be considered for publication of Scrutiny / Revaluation results as per rules.
- The eligible candidates who are waiting the result will be permitted to register the examination without fine till 30.10.2014. The application and fee shall be accepted in the examination centers and a branchwise abstract of the details of the applicants shall be sent to the Controller of Examinations through email ‘[email protected] and [email protected] on or before 31.10.2014
- The Applications (Branch-wise) along with fee shall be sent to the office of the Controller of Examinations on or before 4’th November 2014.