Exclusive technical talk session organised by IEEE Cochin University Student Branch by Dr. John Jose (Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, IIT Guwahati)
Topic:“Role of Network on Chip in Multicore Processors”
‘Network on Chip-NoC’ is a communication subsystem on the integrated chip which has may advantages over the conventional bus and crossbar interconnections used for in chip communication.This technology brings in the improvements by applying concepts of network theory to on chip communication.
- Time: 25th July 2016, Monday from 1:30PM to 4:30PM
- Venue: Seminar Hall, New Laboratory Block, School of Engineering, CUSAT
- Non IEEE Members will have a fee of Rs. 50 per head
- Attendance will be provided for participants.
- Limited seats available register in now @ bit.ly/ttcusat
Program details and registration link available exclusive on Official Cochin University website also