Division of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering, CUSAT presents Short Term Training Program On Industrial Automation& Measurements at 27.02.2017.
Contents in Training Program
- Drives: Cylinders for different drive purposes
- Valves: Various valve types (pneumatic/hydraulic/electric controlled)
- Controls: Pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric controls of valves,
Position control: Limit switches and sensors
Speed control: Uses of throttle valves
Logic control: And/Or valves
Pressure control: Uses of adjustable pressure sensors, Time-dependent control, Symbolic representation of devices, standards
- Relay Logics, Electro-Pneumatics, Programmable Logic Controllers, Interfacing SCADA and HMI to PLC
- Hands on Training on Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electro-Pneumatic circuits Design
Hands on training on
- Surface Roughness Tester
- Profile Projector
- Strain measurement
- Vibration Analysis software VMAP
- Duration : 4 weeks
- Eligibility : Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or Allied branches (Current students can also apply).
- Course Fee : Rs. 10,000/-
- Mode of Payment : DD in favour of Course Co-ordinator, STTP on Industrial Automation & Measurement
Payable at SBT, Cusat Campus Branch.
- can design, assemble and test basic pneumatic/hydraulic/electro-pneumatic circuits
- can maintain and troubleshoot pneumatic/hydraulic/electro-pneumatic components and basic control systems
- can understand the working of different measurement equipment.
How to Apply ?
Download the Form and apply. / http://cxpr.in/2pLudDI
Dr. Biju N., Course Co-ordinator,
Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering,
School of Engineering, CUSAT,
Kochi-682 022. e-mail: [email protected]
mob: 94 96 21 59 93