There are 200 positions for internship to those who are overseas professional and willing to work in Japan. Japan is a clean and authentic place where you can get to work and develop yourself at the same time.
Foreign candidates from OECD/DAC-listed countries except China, Cambodian applicants are included
Where is the Internship Applicable.
Private-sector companies, industry associations, and non-profit corporations in Japan
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for living expenses. This amount will be paid for the entire duration of the internship
- Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- Internship insurance
- Transportation and accommodation expenses associated with training program.
- Number of available position: 200
To be eligible, you need to:
- Hold citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- Obtain proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or proficiency in English
be at least 20 years of age and not older than 40 as of June 14, 2019
- Be able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from the (enrolled/graduated) university or company
- How to apply: online
April to middle of June, 2019
How to apply